Colonial History: Eat and Read
Slip back into the American Revolution with a three-dimensional experience: cook food from the 1700’s, place your candles in the colonial candleholders, sit back and read fiction and non-fiction from a time that continues to captivate us.
- 2 colonial style candlesticks
- American Cookery by Amelia Simmons (The American Antiquarian Cookbook Collection; a hardcover facsimile edition of the cookbook published in 1796; new condition.)
- The Founding Foodies: How Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin Revolutionized American Cuisine by Dave DeWitt (softcover)
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court by Mark Twain (hardcover Reader’s Digest edition with color illustrations)
- Jefferson: A Great American’s Life and Ideas by Saul K. Padover (paperback, abridged edition)
All sales are final.