- Michael Papa Keepsake Boxes
- Three Dots & A Dash: A Gorgeous Fine Woods Keepsake Box by Master Craftsman Michael Papa
Three Dots & A Dash: A Gorgeous Fine Woods Keepsake Box by Master Craftsman Michael Papa
A set of beautiful handmade boxes was donated by local master craftsman Michael Papa to benefit the children receiving treatment at the Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital. You will see the quality craftsmanship and design and feel the warmth, luster and beauty of the wood when you hold one of these treasures in your hand.
Three dots and a dash is the Morse code for V for Victory and you can claim victory over the search for the perfect gift if you purchase this unique box. Based on our visual assessment, the lid of this box is walnut with an ebony and brass handle (the dash). The bottom and sides are beautifully grained cherry. The front and back are maple. Three ebony circles are inlaid in the front panel (3 dots). The set-in lid lifts to reveal the beautifully grained cherry bottom. The front and back appear to be cherry, with a triangle of ebony inlaid in the front. The cherry sides extend to the front and back, bordering the maple panels. A gorgeous mix of natural wood colors.
· Smaller keepsake box handcrafted from premium materials.
· External dimensions are about W5¼” x L6 5/8” x H2¼” (not including the handle)
· Signed on the bottom: M. Papa, 9-2018
All sales are final. We make no claims about the authenticity of an item.